Investing in Our Community
At Access, we do our best to always ensure healthy, vibrant communities in Dane and Iowa counties. Since we first opened our doors in 1982, thousands of men, women, and children have gained access to medical, dental, and behavioral health care. And in the past five years, we've provided more than 220,000 patient visits to low-income individuals in the community. Your continued support is vital.
How To Help
There are many options for supporting the work we do. A gift of any size is always appreciated, and helps us increase access to health care services in Dane and Iowa counties. For more information on giving to Access Community Health Centers, contact Tammy Quall at (608) 443-5517 or Paul Harrison at (608) 443-5544.
- Direct donations: You may send a gift directly to Access, or you can make an online donation. Please see the links below. We accept both credit cards and checks, and many employers match gifts made by their employees. Check with your employer to see if this is an option.
- Honorary, memorial, and special occasion gifts: An honorary or special occasion gift recognizes a special person or event in your life, and a memorial gift is a lasting reminder of a person's past presence and a remembrance of their unique contributions.
- Monthly or quarterly giving: You may spread your commitments over several years and pay annual, quarterly, or monthly installments. We will send payment reminders upon request. For example, you can pay a pledge of $3,000 in quarterly installments of $375 over two years; as annual installments of $1,000 for three years; or $750 for four years.
- Gifts of stock or property: You may also direct gifts of stock or property. We have an account with Custer Financial to facilitate the transfer of stocks, bonds, mutual funds and other securities. For more information, call Paul Harrison at (608) 443-5544 or Tammy Quall at (608) 443-5517.
- Planned Giving: A planned gift supports our work in the community. They include:
- Wills and estate plans: Bequests can be a fixed amount or a percentage of the remaining value of your estate after loved ones are cared for.
- Life Insurance: Your gift of life insurance to a charitable organization is a gift that continues in perpetuity. You can specify how the cash value proceeds of the policy are used. You may also make a gift which will pay the premiums for a policy in your name.
Make A Donation
Credit or Debit
You can make a donation to Access with your credit or debit card using the link below:
You may also mail your donation to Access. Please send a donation form along with your contribution. Download donation form here. Mail donations to:
Access Community Health Centers
2901 West Beltline Highway, Suite 120
Madison, WI 53713